What's new

Your home smoking area.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I smoke most of the time in my screened back patio. Living in FL it's almost always a nice climate. I bought some comfy papasan chairs due to the length of time I'm sitting. There's a roof for rainy days and a fan for hot days. I even bought a propane heater for the cooler days (not very many of those in FL)
I have my regular ashtray, and windproof ashtray and a collection of various lighters
I currently have the pool covered as it prevents evaporation and keeps is nice and warm but normally I can also toggle between swim breaks, sunning, and smoke breaks
Opened the pool tonight so this is the summer view

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I smoke most of the time in my screened back patio. Living in FL it's almost always a nice climate, there's a roof, and fan. I bought some comfy papasan chairs due to the length of time I'm sitting. There's a roof for rainy days and a fan for hot days. I even bought a propane heater for the cooler days (not very many of those in FL)
View attachment 147613
I have my regular ashtray, and windproof ashtray and a collection of various lighters
View attachment 147614
I currently have the pool covered as it prevents evaporation and keeps is nice and warm but normally I can also toggle between swim breaks, sunning, and smoke breaks
View attachment 147615
Nice set up. I’m retiring in 3 years and the wife and I are looking to relocate to Florida. It will be nice to be able to smoke outside year round and not have to huddle around a heater like some hobo.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nice set up. I’m retiring in 3 years and the wife and I are looking to relocate to Florida. It will be nice to be able to smoke outside year round and not have to huddle around a heater like some hobo.
Good plan! I moved down temporarily from NH in 1993 for college, I knew the day I arrived I wasn't leaving :cool:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't have good pics handy, but unless it is raining I will usually sit at the backyard patio table.

When it rains, I enjoy having a stick while watching it from the garage.

However...my garage smoking area is significantly more "make do". Especially when you're trying to drink a fancy drink instead of a beer. :)