What's new

Your home smoking area.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The boy is going into his senior year, and the wife is letting me turn his room into a lounge when he's gone. According to him, he's moving back in with his mom when he's done with school, so, hopefully construction will start mid May! Prep work has started.picked these up today.

To hopefully create something resembling this!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here's my setup. First the GARage, and then some other spots on the deck around our house where we smoke. I don't have a dedicated spot yet, but I'm going to build a 10'x12' secluded cigar cabin on our property hopefully next summer. As you can see, I acquired a lot of my grandparents patio furniture after they passed away.:giggle:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Dran Delaware looks like it's kind of sorta on the way to Colorado and Utah from here so we might take you up on that!

@highsierrasmokin' nice set up, problem with an empty garage is I see a couple of walls, may some fans and then smoke room!
All we need is a 24 hour notice for the obligatory "guest cleaning"! Nobodies house is ever as clean as when they have guests .... Yet, everybody expects everyone else to believe they live that clean all the time!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All we need is a 24 hour notice for the obligatory "guest cleaning"! Nobodies house is ever as clean as when they have guests .... Yet, everybody expects everyone else to believe they live that clean all the time!

Oh Lord, nothing I hate more than the evening before having guests over. It's like a symphony where the main instruments are a vacuum cleaner and the sound of my quiet cursing. Actually I think it's just that vacuuming is my least favorite of the household duties...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have found it easier to do everything imaginable before my wife gets home from work when it comes to company visiting time. I swear I can clean the bathrooms twice and she'll clean them a third time. The nervous energy is in left field. I have learned to make up things for her to do. Only time it's worse is when we have a hurricane on the way.

She woke me from a sound sleep once wearing a motorcycle helmet and leather riding jacket upset that we where in a tornado watch. I laughed so hard I pissed myself.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have found it easier to do everything imaginable before my wife gets home from work when it comes to company visiting time. I swear I can clean the bathrooms twice and she'll clean them a third time. The nervous energy is in left field. I have learned to make up things for her to do. Only time it's worse is when we have a hurricane on the way.

She woke me from a sound sleep once wearing a motorcycle helmet and leather riding jacket upset that we where in a tornado watch. I laughed so hard I pissed myself.
Hahaha! That's awesome! I grew up at the NE edge of tornado alley in OH, so watches and warnings were nothing new to me here. But Jamie was in all out panic the first time we had a warning drop.... And her mother. Any time there's a warning ANYWHERE in AR, she's on the phone to make sure we're ok..... Yes Cindy, we're fine, that's 150 miles away..... And it was an F-1.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@Rdelia It might be time to ask momma to intervene because it seems to happen on a regular basis now days.
I have been begging for years! Uncle Clemson had to step in and set bama straight a couple of times! Georgia got some things shored up though. Little brother has grown up a lot in the last couple of years so watch out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wait till Bama and Auburn move to the East and you get to play them regular season every year.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We already play auburn every year. And we have to play bama anyway if you are going to advance anywhere because we see them in the championship. So in my mind, nothing really changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk