What's new

Your last cuban cigar?

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So picture this......you know your day has come and you have the chanse to enjoy one last cc, what would you smoke?
It has to be something you have smoked before and pls respect that it has to be a cc.

For me it would be a Cohiba Lancero in cello from 1987.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hmm, that's tough. The Bolivar that was given to me for my birthday was great even though I am not a big Bolivar fan. I would say the same Ben, love the Lancero but the one I had was from 98 I believe.

Last edited:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wow, that's tough. On one hand, I'd want either the Boli Tubos No. 2 that I had from 98 or the RyJ Ex. from the same year. On the other hand, I'd want something that was going to last if it was going to be last, so probably go with a Cohiba Lancero, even though I've only ever had one.

Now, if I had to choose from my own stash...Monte Especial.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Wow, that's tough. On one hand, I'd want either the Boli Tubos No. 2 that I had from 98 or the RyJ Ex. from the same year. On the other hand, I'd want something that was going to last if it was going to be last, so probably go with a Cohiba Lancero, even though I've only ever had one.

Now, if I had to choose from my own stash...Monte Especial.
Monte Especial from 1987 would be my second choise.....I love that cigar.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'd stick with my answer in the other non-CC specific thread... Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

but that is always subject to change, right?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, if it has to be from my current stash, I would have to say one of the Monte especiales I have from 85. But if it could be any cigar, most definitely a 1492.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
One I have smoked before is the criteria (because I doubt I will ever get my hands on another one)?

Best cigar I have ever smoked, strictly from the cigar itself standpoint, a Partagas Dunhill #777.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Have not been at this that long so do not have a lot of experience.

I would have to go with Cohiba Gran Reserva. It was just an incredible experience and a celebration of my son's graduation from high school so it has good memories.

Best regards, tony

Hayblet

Guided Missle
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would have to say, as it's happened with all CC's I've tried, a plugged Bolivar Belicosos Finos, other 2 were unbanded but still same result impossible draws and little to no flavor.

RMP

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RA Corona, or SLR Corona; both late '90s.
If it was my time to go, I'd want something very sentimental, both of which these are.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i probably would reach for something in the humi that i haven't yet gotten to... but under those conditions, it would defiantly be a don candido 502