What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wife isn't happy. I'm not super pleased with my alter ego. He comes out when mad or drunk. His name is bruise banner (actually my derby name, but wth, works here too :p). I got drunk last night. Ordered a shit ton of stuff and have only smoked a couple things. I'm happy to be getting more baccy, but I wish I had more choice in the matter lolol. I got:
4oz Samuel Gawith VA flake (that was stored in my cart)
4oz Mississippi River
4oz plum pudding
2oz HH mazatec
2oz HH steamroller
2 pipe tools (as the 2 I have weren't enough)
2 pipe combo pouch

I'm not a huge fan of English, which is 75% of my receipt (however I do love MS river...)
Hope I like everything :p

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
@javelin377 I believe they never stopped using the Syrian in this blend. My understanding was that McClelland was the only company that had a stockpile after the fire happened. I may be wrong though.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

My first ever Boswell's order.
Had to get some Christmas Cookie for PToM and figured @K Williams would never let it go if I didn't try the Northwoods while I was at it!
Never had an apple aro, so Apple Streudel is in there.
And, Railroad Station didn't have any description on the site, but it was down in by Northwoods and trains are bad-ass...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

My first ever Boswell's order.
Had to get some Christmas Cookie for PToM and figured @K Williams would never let it go if I didn't try the Northwoods while I was at it!
Never had an apple aro, so Apple Streudle is in there.
And, Railroad Station didn't have any description on the site, but it was down in by Northwoods and trains are bad-ass...
LOL. Had no idea that you've never ordered from Boswell's or I would have sent you some Northwoods months ago!

You'll be ordering their pipes soon. LOL