What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is a Combo post, between latest purchase and what I got for Christmas,
The top center pipe is a Boswell that I got myself a month ago, far left is the new Boswell's that I got from a gift certificate from my lovely wife, the 320 beside the Boswell's is one I stole off fleabay and while I was about to nab it, I found the other 320 from a mom and pop shop in Maryland. Both 320 were purchased in part with Christmas gifts. I thought the lower one was an estate pipe, man was I surprised when I got it and found out it was brand new, in a box.... Now I am done buying....
image.jpg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is a Combo post, between latest purchase and what I got for Christmas,
The top center pipe is a Boswell that I got myself a month ago, far left is the new Boswell's that I got from a gift certificate from my lovely wife, the 320 beside the Boswell's is one I stole off fleabay and while I was about to nab it, I found the other 320 from a mom and pop shop in Maryland. Both 320 were purchased in part with Christmas gifts. I thought the lower one was an estate pipe, man was I surprised when I got it and found out it was brand new, in a box.... Now I am done buying....
View attachment 56774
Wow! Yeah, it seems we do have a slight PAD problem. LOL

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just getting into it. Got a couple cobs and a briar, really enjoying it. I just need to start shopping for another briar for the rotation.
Bro, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Dave is the last one you want to be talking like this with as a newbie... You are courting the piper devil right now.... He's got a notepad, a deep cellar, and madness on his mind...

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Bro, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Dave is the last one you want to be talking like this with as a newbie... You are courting the piper devil right now.... He's got a notepad, a deep cellar, and madness on his mind...
Just catching up on some threads in the pipe forum and quickly noticing you fks are even crazier than the cigar guys...
Not sure what I'm getting myself in to here :confused: