What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Not a purchase but a gift. The giver has chosen to remain anonymous but I will find you.

Cardinal House meerschaum bent rusticated Dublin.

Deralin lined push tenon. Smokes like a dream. Awesome.

As an aside, I have the only two Cardinal House pipes to come with bamboo now... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Winning.
Even better looking in person.... Not you, J... the pipe. Geez...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Even better looking in person.... Not you, J... the pipe. Geez...
Agreed on both accounts... Bwahahahahaha! I agree that the pictures do not do it justice. I can't wait to see how the craggy rustication will color. Can't say enough good things about Cardinal House, but this thing is on another level. This thing is just sexy. American made meerschaum what? Ha ha

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looks like you had a great time and came back with some nice baccy with a sweet poker! Never made it up there but I'm gonna try soon. G1

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just picked up the pipe with thanks to Stin187 and I'm finding I really enjoy it now that I learned to be patient. Looking for some suggestions on pipe tobacco so far I only tried bald headed teacher and love it!
Glad you like it brother! Best thing to do would be to sign up for the Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread and do a trade. That's a great way to try a bunch of samples picked for you by the fine pipers here. That way you can get an idea of what else is out there before committing to buying a bunch of baccy.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad you like it brother! Best thing to do would be to sign up for the Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread and do a trade. That's a great way to try a bunch of samples picked for you by the fine pipers here. That way you can get an idea of what else is out there before committing to buying a bunch of baccy.
Thanks brother looking into it know!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Boswell's trip... What can I say
View attachment 57488
View attachment 57489
Actually, I got off pretty cheap, met a guy, sold some humi's that I wasn't using anymore and didn't spend a lot of cash, but came home with a lot of goodies.
And 4 of the baccy packs are being shipped out as a gift:)
The multiple 2oz baggies means someone on here is going to get some outstanding tobacco in their mailbox at some point!