What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
A couple more estates off of Ebay to add to the restoration queue. I've been looking for a high gloss, all black pipe and now I've found one. They're in great shape structurally, just in need of cleaning (the billiard on the bottom, in fact, is supposed to have a black stem). But there's hardly any chatter on the mouthpiece - I just need to tighten up the tenon on the black Venturi and get rid of the oxidation (then sanitize, etc.)

I think I now have 8 in the restoration queue. Time to take a couple of vacation days and do them!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple more estates off of Ebay to add to the restoration queue. I've been looking for a high gloss, all black pipe and now I've found one. They're in great shape structurally, just in need of cleaning (the billiard on the bottom, in fact, is supposed to have a black stem). But there's hardly any chatter on the mouthpiece - I just need to tighten up the tenon on the black Venturi and get rid of the oxidation (then sanitize, etc.)

I think I now have 8 in the restoration queue. Time to take a couple of vacation days and do them!

Can't wait to see the after pics. Nice pic ups!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
But, if you choose to do so, please take pics :)

Although, I am guessing, you're taking photographs of the pipe that you fill in your reloading room but don't actually smoke in there?