What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My latest "project" from eBay. Heading on a week's vacation at the end of the month and stocking up on estate pipes to work on while up there.

In fact, it's the one year anniversary of my piping and restoring. I went to the same place last year and did my first restorations there.

Anyway, here's the purchase

Lots of work to do on this one

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My latest "project" from eBay. Heading on a week's vacation at the end of the month and stocking up on estate pipes to work on while up there.

In fact, it's the one year anniversary of my piping and restoring. I went to the same place last year and did my first restorations there.

Anyway, here's the purchase

Lots of work to do on this one
Cant wait to see the end to this story:)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Back in march I had 3 e mails with Mr. Joe Case and he knew exactly what I was looking for and sent the man money and placed an order. I e mailed him several times over the couple months and he gave me accurate updates. Last week he showed my pipe on a YouTube video and sent it out. I was in the shop working today and heard the rumble of the UPS truck...... Yahoo, can't wait to light it up.... Joe is a stand up guy, and a heck of a pipe maker. As soon as this job crap gets straightened out, I will be getting another one from him....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Back in march I had 3 e mails with Mr. Joe Case and he knew exactly what I was looking for and sent the man money and placed an order. I e mailed him several times over the couple months and he gave me accurate updates. Last week he showed my pipe on a YouTube video and sent it out. I was in the shop working today and heard the rumble of the UPS truck...... Yahoo, can't wait to light it up.... Joe is a stand up guy, and a heck of a pipe maker. As soon as this job crap gets straightened out, I will be getting another one from him....
View attachment 66839
View attachment 66840
View attachment 66841
View attachment 66842
Love the stem on that pipe! Yeah, I need to order another pipe from him...