What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Red cake? Is that too eat? Lol. Never heard of such a thing.
Good stuff bro! You really should try it.
Red cake is a wonderful red va from mclellands that really improves after a year or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed, only managed 8 months before smoking it all. Need to up my orders but the man keeps them small! But after 8 months it was vastly better. Although I smoke it fresh all the time too. Normally doesn't last the aging process haha

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
First saw this ages ago when Dave @Grrrrr609 bought a heap of it, by his excitement alone I was keen to try it.

Now with the resurgence I'm seeing it's going on the list...

But seriously, WTF does a creepy silhouette of a man in the fog have to do with Brown Sugar?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
First saw this ages ago when Dave @Grrrrr609 bought a heap of it, by his excitement alone I was keen to try it.

But seriously, WTF does a creepy silhouette of a man in the fog have to do with Brown Sugar?
A guy taking a stroll while smoking a pipe, maybe?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have other deliveries that came throughout the week that I'll be uploading tomorrow. But these came today...

I saw this pipe on eBay and needed to have it in my life. I probably over paid for it but I put a max bid in and it ended up going for just about the top I would pay. I almost felt uncomfortable paying but I don't like reneging on a bid.

These came from Boswell's. I ordered the Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Cream and they threw in the Route 22 (NEW!) for free!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

No idea that is kinda creepy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Here are the other estates I picked up. It seems I've been on something of a Peterson kick lately...

Charatans '2' Special grade. I believe this was made between 1961-1965 but it could be from 1965-1976.

Peterson Shamrock 106

Peterson Standard System 313. The grain sold me on this one plus I was able to get it for a reasonable price.

Closer look at the grain...

Not pictured: 6 tins of Brown Sugar Flake

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was out that way so I stopped at the Boswell's in Chambersburg. And got an early birthday gift. Only the 2nd pipe I've owned and the first actually bought. I really like it.

Beautiful pipe!! You won't be disappointed in any of JM's work. And his baccy blends aren't bad either!

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk