What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Bought the very first pipe in the new Glacier series from Sean Reum. These are some very nice French factory pipes from the 70s reworked in his chip blast finish.

Very afffordable and, I think, very handsome. Classy.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
Where can I get one? She's a beauty

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I guess that leaves guys like me out, that have one too many skeletons in their closet for Facebook. Lol
(Stalker Ex- girlfriend ruined it for me. 20 years later)
Never been on IG, either.
Very nice pipe though
Won't go near facebook but Instagram is pretty alright by me. Lots of excellent makers on Instagram I have found. Actually just secured this guy that I'm waiting to arrive

His IG name is complicated but his etsy has quite a bit available at very reasonable prices.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DragonBriars

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I guess that leaves guys like me out, that have one too many skeletons in their closet for Facebook. Lol
(Stalker Ex- girlfriend ruined it for me. 20 years later)
Never been on IG, either.
Very nice pipe though
I can get his email or phone number for you I'm sure

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Won't go near facebook but Instagram is pretty alright by me. Lots of excellent makers on Instagram I have found. Actually just secured this guy that I'm waiting to arrive

His IG name is complicated but his etsy has quite a bit available at very reasonable prices.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DragonBriars
He makes some cool stuff and then some that is just too weird for me. Saw one go for $40 on his Ebay one day a few weeks ago, but I was broke broke broke