What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
is SPC seattle pipe club? Never heard of it...what's the story?
Yes it is. You can only buy it at the pipe club and from pipesandcigars.com. its specially blended there for them. Pretty good stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
You can also buy it from the Tinderbox stores in WA, but it's $150/lb with all the taxes (not to mention pipes & cigars will not ship here!!!). FUCK THAT. Plum Pudding is good but FMC is better!
Nope they wont. Wont ship spc stuff to wash state. Guess its a deal they have with them. LPF if u need any spc stuff let me know.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just rec'd an e-mail from CI. They now have the new rerelease of Dunhill Elizabethean Mixture and some Big Ben Ranger pipes on sale...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
PISSED! I went on Pipesandcigars earlier browsing. Saw they had Penzance in stock...this is wellll before I ever received an email of notification. I tried to add a bag to my cart and it would not let me. Some error in their system. I sent an email to them to ask them to do an email purchase for me since their system was error. To which I have received no reply, even though all my other emails had been answered with the quickness. So...I had my mother call them and they said they got 5 bags in and they are sold out......would Esoterica really bother sending only 5 bags? I have always had good business with these guys in the past...I am pretty upset at having the chance and due to some glitch on their end I missed out.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
PISSED! I went on Pipesandcigars earlier browsing. Saw they had Penzance in stock...this is wellll before I ever received an email of notification. I tried to add a bag to my cart and it would not let me. Some error in their system. I sent an email to them to ask them to do an email purchase for me since their system was error. To which I have received no reply, even though all my other emails had been answered with the quickness. So...I had my mother call them and they said they got 5 bags in and they are sold out......would Esoterica really bother sending only 5 bags? I have always had good business with these guys in the past...I am pretty upset at having the chance and due to some glitch on their end I missed out.
Yes, see Esoterica sends there tobacco to distributors, the distributors than have a list of shops that they send to. So lets say the distributor received 20 bags and they have 4 shops that they distribute to. Each shop gets 5 bags. Now also, P&C like all other on line retailers have a waiting list, they might have received more, but after taking care of the waiting list, they had 5 bags left. Happens ALL the time, get used to it my friend. ANd one final thing, P&C is owned by CI now, dont be surprised if you see Penzance on Cbid.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Stop that Penzance on CBID Russ lol. I received an email from P&C. They informed me that they did in fact only get 5 bags and when it comes to Esoterica, all sales are phone orders. They wished they could guarantee me a bag next time but it is first come first serve...instead they gave me a $10 coupon code. So all in all, that was pretty cool of them. They said that usually when Esoterica comes in stock that it will say phone order only, but for some reason their system did not do that this time. Oh well...live and learn. I think P&C has the best selection of tobacco and they are very quick with their shipping. Good company

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@WhtWtr,

I have not tried any of those 3 tobaccos. I actually just got an email from P&C saying that the River is now back ordered...they took my order and money for it, but then back ordered it. I assume they had an influx of orders once it came up and some of us drew up short. but they will send it my way asap. When I get home and get some Cinnamon Roll in my pipe I will let ya know how it is. Just ordered some to support their in house blender really. I try to support those who support me...brotherhood and all that jazz