What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did a warranty exchange on most of my Xikar stuff. Feel like I stole this Nording and Xikar cutter plus supplies off eBay. Pic is after I did my restoration to it. Finally a commissioned poker for my poker collection by DragonBriars. The mechanical rustication on the side is amazing. I didn't capture it in the pic but it is a nice addition. Anxiously waiting some more estate pipes and I snuck another eBay win in for a new in the box 2015 Peterson Christmas pipe.
IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0748.JPG IMG_0773.JPG

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some tobacco and another pipe and some trinkets from pipes and cigars and just got an email they lost my order and are trying to find it. They took my money out of my account as soon as I completed the order. Odd. I guess taking money works but sending orders out that are paid for does not.
This should be fun.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I bought some tobacco and another pipe and some trinkets from pipes and cigars and just got an email they lost my order and are trying to find it. They took my money out of my account as soon as I completed the order. Odd. I guess taking money works but sending orders out that are paid for does not.
This should be fun.
They had a new system rollout go to shit. Everything's gone crazy there heh.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked up this rack and 4 pipes. 2 are getting sanitized and restored and 2 are project pipes that need more work like refinishing. One says made in France and it looks like the maker's name was worn away. The other is a Comoy's Everday Man. Really excited about the GBD Champagne. It is a great looking piece and going to be an easy restore. The other is a Tinderbox Unique.
IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0842.JPG

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm on a roll. Woke up early to meet a lady to buy the rest of her estate pipes. Not only did I score a new l'anatra pipe in the box I also scored a 1964 (pretty sure) Dunhill Shell Briar. 76 new pipes to be sanitized and restored. 16 project pipes that need serious repair or parted out. It was a good day.
IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0849.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0853.JPG IMG_0854.JPG IMG_0855.JPG