What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Facebook find today. 13 pipes and two pipe stands with a couple extra stems and tamper. Includes my second acquired Preben Holm Private Collection, another Preben Holm and a Ben Wade. Peterson, Savinelli, GBD, Viking, Bjarne, and Aldo Velani. I'm excited about the Private Collection and the two pipe stands. Everything was lightly smoked too so that's a bonus.
IMG_1732.JPG

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Facebook find today. 13 pipes and two pipe stands with a couple extra stems and tamper. Includes my second acquired Preben Holm Private Collection, another Preben Holm and a Ben Wade. Peterson, Savinelli, GBD, Viking, Bjarne, and Aldo Velani. I'm excited about the Private Collection and the two pipe stands. Everything was lightly smoked too so that's a bonus.
View attachment 95094
Let me know if you have any interest in unloading those stands. I have various handmade so that don't fit in the old school racks. Sweet score.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I always knew the pipe community was a good and generous one ... but man i just received a box from what turned out to be an old Irish guy near me. I sent him about a third of what he sent me; I was dumbstruck. Look forward to meeting up and having a smoke with him
View attachment 95085
Wow!!!!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got this really neat briar bird estate pipe today. Kind of a funky version of a blowfish design. Can't wait to clean it up an have a smoke with it. From what I found on IG he made it in 2014 and has pre ban ivory on the shank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited: