What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got 3 nicely grained old Stanwells on a trade with @VeLoRoK. The Poker's stem was pretty rough, but I've got it soaking with some de-ox compound and will post again after polishing. The other two polished up nicely. Thanks bro!
Yeah i did mention that in the original thread, hope that didn't come as a surprise/disappointment to you. Btw those are from back in the day before they moved production to Italy. Enjoy em, brother.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah i did mention that in the original thread, hope that didn't come as a surprise/disappointment to you. Btw those are from back in the day before they moved production to Italy. Enjoy em, brother.
You did so not at all bro!! Just explaining why the stem isn't in the picture, but I'll post up when it's cleaned and polished. Old Danish made Stanwells, very cool for sure.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is there a pipe for sale / trade thread here? I see the cigar one but that's it

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here it is, stem cleaned and oiled. Not bad at all, but if I had a buffer it could probably be a little better. Damn nice pipe though, awesome Flame grain, nice long shank and stem for a Poker.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just a small haul stocking the cellar when funds allow.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Poor Chris is getting married soon. So just think of how many funds are allowed for his cellar...

And before you argue your cellar is this or that. Pics or they are all lies haha

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Poor Chris is getting married soon. So just think of how many funds are allowed for his cellar...

And before you argue your cellar is this or that. Pics or they are all lies haha

New member? LOL.

Why do you want pics and what's this marriage you speak of?????

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
New member? LOL.

Why do you want pics and what's this marriage you speak of?????

Weddings and funerals. The two times in life you know someone's life is over...

And yes I am a new member.

Hi I am Rob. My hobbies include driving buses and throwing people under them. I like drop shipping and making the most out of flat rate shipping.