What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Damn dismaltrade is stocking up the apocalypse cellar.
I am finally finding tobacco I like well enough to cellar. I've found a lot that I have small samples of that I won't bother with again. I am focusing on finding what I like and keeping a few smoking ounces available and putting large amounts in the cellar. I just hope my tastes don't swing like they did with cigars. Need to buy more of the mason jam size jars. Have plenty I pints for 4 ounces but I like the jam size for smoke on hand.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Damn dismaltrade is stocking up the apocalypse cellar.
I am finally finding tobacco I like well enough to cellar. I've found a lot that I have small samples of that I won't bother with again. I am focusing on finding what I like and keeping a few smoking ounces available and putting large amounts in the cellar. I just hope my tastes don't swing like they did with cigars. Need to buy more of the mason jam size jars. Have plenty I pints for 4 ounces but I like the jam size for smoke on hand.
My pipe baccy taste changed a whole lot faster than my cigar tastes changed.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
4oz each SPC Mississippi River and Plum Pudding, I hear such good things about these hope they live up to the hype!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Where on earth are you guys finding this gold?!!! At my local tobacco shop they said they have been backordered for months since P&C sold it all off in bulk.
In stock now bitches - go get it!
http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Seattle_Pipe_Club/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=130188

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So far I have only found two tobaccos that I like enough to buy regularly. Escudo and Peterson's Old Dublin, but I won't buy anymore until I work my way through the ton of stuff that I currently have.

Right now i'm smoking through a tin of H&H Virginia Spice, which is pretty good but I just haven't mastered packing it yet so my experience has been a little inconsistent, but its tasty stuff. I still think I like Escudo better. But this Virginia Spice definitely has a more fuller heavier body to it. It has a touch of cigar leaf which I think helps.

I also have an open tin of Dan Pipe Midnight Ride. Nice but I still think I like Old Dublin better, it just smokes nicer for me. Stuff waiting in the wings:

Peterson Irish Whiskey
Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake
Orlik Golden Sliced
C&D Mississippi Mud
H&H Namaste
McClelland Wilderness from 2010