What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
DIS! I grabbed a Morgan Bones Stubby 20, my second choice and weird tamper was also in the bag!

I just went to a local shop for the softee bits and picked up this random tin of Stokkeby Family Reserve cheap as well.

Been a good week all in all.
If you purchased from Chris recently, I believe he was doing the mystery grab bag with some prizes if you spent XXXX amount of money. So I’d say that might’ve been it.

I love those bones pipes. Nice haul.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you purchased from Chris recently, I believe he was doing the mystery grab bag with some prizes if you spent XXXX amount of money. So I’d say that might’ve been it.

I love those bones pipes. Nice haul.

whats funny was I was looking for a stubby poker (which was OoS) but I LOVE bents like the 20. I actually went back and forth over the rhodesian (?) you see and lo, it appeared before me.

I have yet to smoke either, waiting for an occasion, but I cant wait. I already love em.

Also, I have 0 idea about tobaccos so I just grabbed the tin on a whim (did the same thing years ago with some Peterson Christmas stuff...) because I like fancy tins and it smelled nice. We shall see!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
whats funny was I was looking for a stubby poker (which was OoS) but I LOVE bents like the 20. I actually went back and forth over the rhodesian (?) you see and lo, it appeared before me.

I have yet to smoke either, waiting for an occasion, but I cant wait. I already love em.

Also, I have 0 idea about tobaccos so I just grabbed the tin on a whim (did the same thing years ago with some Peterson Christmas stuff...) because I like fancy tins and it smelled nice. We shall see!
That’s one way you see what you like and don’t like with the tobaccos too. Or just ask around here (and in the “what’s in your bowl today” thread) chances are you can purchase an ounce or two of baccy from some online vendors to try out if they offer the bulk option. Or just buy a tin.

And take pictures of the pipes before you take them on their maiden smokes. Over time watch them darken in color and then look back at the pictures you took when you first got them. Depending on what you smoke and how often the color might take longer (or slower) to change.