What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What's the winter blend like?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It is actually pretty good. The Fall Harvest one wasn’t that great but it wasn’t half bad either. Wife and I enjoyed these more and since her Tabak Especial cigars are pricey I got her a box of these. These are better then their Cafe ones in my opinion but they still can’t beat the Tabak Especial. Plus I got a really good deal on the box.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice haul!
What is this one?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That is the Nørding SON which is an early Nørding from what I’ve read. Guess he started off with a partner and then bought him out. The other side is mostly smooth. It’s a great looking pipe and one I’ll be on the fence on keeping. The other two freehands are Harcourts Made for Dunhill by either Preben Holm or Nørding. These two I’m thinking are made by Nørding because of the stamping. The stamping doesn’t seem to match the Preben Holm Era stamps ive seen. Either way they are really nice as well.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
That is the Nørding SON which is an early Nørding from what I’ve read. Guess he started off with a partner and then bought him out. The other side is mostly smooth. It’s a great looking pipe and one I’ll be on the fence on keeping. The other two freehands are Harcourts Made for Dunhill by either Preben Holm or Nørding. These two I’m thinking are made by Nørding because of the stamping. The stamping doesn’t seem to match the Preben Holm Era stamps ive seen. Either way they are really nice as well.
Well you definitely did get a good haul then. If you end up deciding you would be willing to part with that one I might be interested

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Been a while but bought this on a whim to see how they smoked. I have a lot of MM Cobs and now this one from Old Dominion. The stem is really nice compared to the plastic bits that are stock on MM pipes.
Back to work for now, very busy since thanksgiving and now work has doubled up on me instead of the slow down I was expecting.
Cheers!