What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Partial purchase and partial trade for pipe restoration work. Holiday Spirit is my all time favorite and I have a stockpile that should last me my lifetime. Super happy to snag some 40th Anniversary and Deep Hollow. Just need to score some wax sealed Anniversary and my cellar will be complete. Hint if you are needing a trade or restoration work done ;)
20180420_002921.jpg

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Partial purchase and partial trade for pipe restoration work. Holiday Spirit is my all time favorite and I have a stockpile that should last me my lifetime. Super happy to snag some 40th Anniversary and Deep Hollow. Just need to score some wax sealed Anniversary and my cellar will be complete. Hint if you are needing a trade or restoration work done ;)
View attachment 112327
I might be open to a trade for acrossed the pond

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
View attachment 112327
that's $360 dollars worth of baccy on ebay. nice haul enjoy.:pompous: