What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Going to be making a rustic pipe rack out of old pallet wood this week if all goes well. I'm going to need it for all these pipes. Some great deals to be found in the wild. Old kaywoodie and grabow pipes can be had cheap and in really good shape.
I need to come up with something for a pipe rack myself. I just have them laying on my sidetable. I hate to spend money on a rack when I could buy another pipe with that money ;)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I need to come up with something for a pipe rack myself. I just have them laying on my sidetable. I hate to spend money on a rack when I could buy another pipe with that money ;)
Just ordered the 10 pipe version of this rack with ebony stain and black felt. If it's as nice as I think it will be, I am planning on ordering another one.

www.etsy.com/listing/291465855/solid-oak-pipe-display-stand

The guy was great to work with, should be getting it this week

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Sir Walter Raleigh or Prince Albert
They had some PA cherry vanilla. I'm not a fan of either SWR or PA. I come from a few decades of smoking cigarettes and they remi d me a lot of them which I try to avoid. Both respectable blends though. I'm not knocking them at all as I finish every pouch I get. There's a reason they been around so long and most likely always will be. I'm honestly not crazy about the captain black line but its 60 degrees out and I got a sweet tooth for some black cavendish.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered the 10 pipe version of this rack with ebony stain and black felt. If it's as nice as I think it will be, I am planning on ordering another one.

www.etsy.com/listing/291465855/solid-oak-pipe-display-stand

The guy was great to work with, should be getting it this week
Luckily my wifes all crafty and is helping make and design it. Pallet wood was free and we got most of the hardware here so unless we add something will be a good project for us.