What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a question for all you pipe smokers, do you keep your pipe tobacco in the same humi as your cigars? Room assuming of course.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see both options, I have a separate sectioned off humidor far away from my smokes for my flavored friends. I ask as when I go to my local shop they have pipe tobacco in a humidor and short of having another humidor just for pipe tobacco...

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I can see both options, I have a separate sectioned off humidor far away from my smokes for my flavored friends. I ask as when I go to my local shop they have pipe tobacco in a humidor and short of having another humidor just for pipe tobacco...
The Cigar shops around the twin cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) keep cigars in the large humidor, flavored "friends" in small cute little setups outside the humidor by dumpster ::wink::, and pipe tobacco in sealed tins or glass jars with seals, also outside the humidor.

The "head" shops, "TOBACCO" shops or bodegas just keep it all in the same area. Coincidently those are the same shops with 72-78% RH humidors.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming to think of it one has a separate humi for pipe and the other local ship has them outside in glass tins...