What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where’d you find the Esoterica if you don’t mind me asking? I can never find it. Always sold out or out of stock. I really like the Margate, And So To Bed, and the Pembroke blends.

Thanks
Jody
I found it halfway across the state I live in. I had to travel for work and stopped in a store that had some. They will only sell if you physically walk in their store.

I didn’t care for Penzance on first bowl. Margate is better IMO. Haven’t tried any others, but suspect I might try one or two more. Penzance will get a few more bowls worth to be sure I don’t like it. Then, probably unload the other six ounces I have and gradually finish off the two I started smoking. Have to see.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I found it halfway across the state I live in. I had to travel for work and stopped in a store that had some. They will only sell if you physically walk in their store.

I didn’t care for Penzance on first bowl. Margate is better IMO. Haven’t tried any others, but suspect I might try one or two more. Penzance will get a few more bowls worth to be sure I don’t like it. Then, probably unload the other six ounces I have and gradually finish off the two I started smoking. Have to see.
Thanks for the reply back.

I haven’t tried the Penzance yet, haven’t been able to get a hold of it. I do really like the Margate though and was able to find an 8oz bag of it a couple years back. I‘ve been smoking it sparingly until I’m able to latch onto some more of it.

Jody

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the reply back.

I haven’t tried the Penzance yet, haven’t been able to get a hold of it. I do really like the Margate though and was able to find an 8oz bag of it a couple years back. I‘ve been smoking it sparingly until I’m able to latch onto some more of it.

Jody
There are two places I found both. But you must walk in to get it they will not take phone orders.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No photos because I ambitiously jarred it all - but, 1 pound of PS LBF and 1.5 pounds of bayou morning. Another shipment arriving tomorrow with more goodies! I’ll photograph that one.