What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have to stop visiting this forum. Every day I see a new pipe I absolutely *must* have.
LOL. I know exactly what you mean. All I had was a Peterson Aran System and a plain jane Stanwell before BOTL. Then BOTL caused me to surf YouTube...the rest is history...and a light wallet!

...But you have to get a Boswell pipe! :cool:
I know.

And you'd think that, once you start acquiring tobaccos and pipes, the desire to own even more would drop.

Nope. I am really fortunate that my wife pays scant attention to my pipes and doesn't notice that I seem to use a different one every time. :rofl:

Her: "Could you possibly own more pipes?"

Me: "Good question - let's find out!" <shows her pics of other guys' collection from BoTL>

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have to stop visiting this forum. Every day I see a new pipe I absolutely *must* have.
LOL. I know exactly what you mean. All I had was a Peterson Aran System and a plain jane Stanwell before BOTL. Then BOTL caused me to surf YouTube...the rest is history...and a light wallet!

...But you have to get a Boswell pipe! :cool:
I know.

And you'd think that, once you start acquiring tobaccos and pipes, the desire to own even more would drop.

Nope. I am really fortunate that my wife pays scant attention to my pipes and doesn't notice that I seem to use a different one every time. :rofl:

Her: "Could you possibly own more pipes?"

Me: "Good question - let's find out!" <shows her pics of other guys' collection from BoTL>
This one hasn't worked for me. Especially showing the cellar pics... She just thinks you guys are crazier than I am... Ha ha ha

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok I am new and not new to Pipes or Cigars However this last buy from RA makes me feel like I just started lOL...

MM Cob and 9 OZ bag of Lane LTD V G Vanilla tobacco lol. I needed some extra Vanilla tobacco as I had ran out between my online orders...

Little light in Flavor and the Cob isn't as tasty as my other pipes. Already had 4 other cobs i didn't smoke to often... This one however I will say it smoked 5 bowls Wed while I mowed the lawn. Wouldn't, Couldn't do that with my other pipes.

James

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I got this Kiseru pipe off of the bay. It's in excellent condition!

The bowl is small (as they typically are). If I can't source good Kizami, then I will burn regular tobacco in in. Either way, I'm super stoked! I need to clean up the brass bowl but the jade mouthpiece is gorgeous.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

I know, I way behind posting my stuff. Im in the middle of restoring the meer, the Falcon is finished, the GBD 9438 (bottom one) only needs cleaned. The other two are Kaywoodies I need to jump on yet.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ha. Thanks guys. I wish I was a better photographer and had a decent camera. It's much deeper than in the pics, which is why I had to pull the trigger on it. Immaculate, and it smokes so well and so dry... I see more Canadians/lovats in my future... Ha.