What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I gotta block Boswells site from my puter, I just bought not one but two pipes off the site.... Dang it, Pics will come upon arrival....
I actually had my credit card in my hand when I checked their site this morning. Luckily none of the pipes called my name.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I gotta block Boswells site from my puter, I just bought not one but two pipes off the site.... Dang it, Pics will come upon arrival....
I actually had my credit card in my hand when I checked their site this morning. Luckily none of the pipes called my name.
DONT DO IT... they will take your money.... but you get a really nice pipe, tobbacco, cleaners, a pipe tool... and great service. Pretty soon you will be sitting in front of your computer every thursday at 9:45 waiting to see the newest pipes from them... I gotta stop doing that:(

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There's one more pipe I want from them, first. I should have bought it when I saw it a month or so ago. Now I wait each week to see if they carved one like it.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
There's one more pipe I want from them, first. I should have bought it when I saw it a month or so ago. Now I wait each week to see if they carved one like it.
call em, explain what you want, they will make it. Done that before. Then there will be somebody else posting Boswell pic beside me and K Williams:) HA

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yeah... glad i picked up that cheap starter morta off P&C... it ain't great, but it scratches the itch when something like THAT pops up. and DAMN nice pipe, sir. o)

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
yeah... glad i picked up that cheap starter morta off P&C... it ain't great, but it scratches the itch when something like THAT pops up. and DAMN nice pipe, sir. o)
Thanks gentleman. Rick was easy to work with on the pipe. I was specific and he accommodated my requests. He did take an artistic liberty with the stem color but I think it turned out fantastic. He sent me a picture and made sure it was to my approval before he sent it out too. Let's hope she smokes great. Can't wait to get her dirty

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
None called mine either. Lucky for me! LOL

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
None called mine either. Luck for me! LOL
Good luck with that! Cause when you least expect it........ Boom they are screaming your name;) ;)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
None called mine either. Luck for me! LOL
Good luck with that! Cause when you least expect it........ Boom they are screaming your name;) ;)
Yeah...can you imagine if they put all their pipes on the online store!?