What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A stack of dnr amongst others in the smoking pipes sale
Pipes & Cigars order:

Boswells(I need to buy another 8oz of Northwoods before the anniversary sale ends.):

New blend freebie:

TobaccoPipes.com order. Peterson Aran 53 lovat.

You guys don't screw around when you make an order.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

I don't feel like such a hoarder after some of the rest of you. It WAS a good day for 'baccy deliveries, though!
Stumbled upon some old stock at new stock up prices, so I figured it was my duty to clean 'em out. Christmas Cheer is 2012 and all that Anniversary is 2005. Ridiculous!
Everything else is the recent smokingpipes.com order.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

I don't feel like such a hoarder after some of the rest of you. It WAS a good day for 'baccy deliveries, though!
Stumbled upon some old stock at new stock up prices, so I figured it was my duty to clean 'em out. Christmas Cheer is 2012 and all that Anniversary is 2005. Ridiculous!
That is gorgeous!!!!!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0

I saw one of those anniversary tins on Ebay I put a bid on it. How is it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Excited about all my new Burley tobaccos ... but really excited about my new Savinelli 04 Lolita to compliment my 01 Lolita. Look at that bowl!!

I have a love affair going on with my little 4.42" long Lolita 01, but it only has a chamber depth of 1.07. Often times, that deep a bowl is enough, but now and again a little longer a smoke is desired. The 04 with its 1.48" deep chamber will be great for those longer smokes! Woot!