What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH MAN! Its a sickness!

I just got a new pipe (see two post back) ... a pipe I didn't need, but, well, I saw this for sale under "new" pipes for sale over at smoking pipes:

I always wanted one, and just the other day before I ordered my Sav I looked for one to no avail ... so when I saw it, I pulled the trigger. And I am glad I did. Neither this or the smooth model was available after I got it - sold out.

Super stoked - but I will not be buying anymore pipes for a long time lol!

@cgraunke - I got one!! Woot :)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up on the bay for 1.04 plus 5.95 shipping. Says it's ceramic with a meer liner. Now I have to look around and figure out what I'm going to do with it.
That's a cool looking pipe! One day I'll have a meer lined pipe.

What pipe is that ?
Tsuge The Roulette

By the way - it seems as though I lied. The smooth version has reappeared in the for sale dept :).
They are tiney - but if you want one - http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/tsuge/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=172099

Last edited:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
OH MAN! Its a sickness!

I just got a new pipe (see two post back) ... a pipe I didn't need, but, well, I saw this for sale under "new" pipes for sale over at smoking pipes:

I always wanted one, and just the other day before I ordered my Sav I looked for one to no avail ... so when I saw it, I pulled the trigger. And I am glad I did. Neither this or the smooth model was available after I got it - sold out.

I almost got it before you!
(so close)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost got it before you!
(so close)
Bah. You have the DE Robusto. You're good to go lol. Got to let us new guys have some fun :).

I can't wait to see how a "tobacco " filter will change things up.

I guess I could put those little rocks Nording sells into it too were I inclined.

I hope it's not too small to have some fun with.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
OH MAN! Its a sickness!

I keep going back and forth about the DE pipes. Can't decide if I like them enough to get one eventually or not. Some days I think I'd like one, other days, not so much. Will definitely be interested in your opinion about how it smokes.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Bah. You have the DE Robusto. You're good to go lol. Got to let us new guys have some fun :).

I can't wait to see how a "tobacco " filter will change things up.

I guess I could put those little rocks Nording sells into it too were I inclined.

I hope it's not too small to have some fun with.
I use the Nørding Keystones faithfully: 3-4 stones on the bottom of each pipe.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep going back and forth about the DE pipes. Can't decide if I like them enough to get one eventually or not. Some days I think I'd like one, other days, not so much. Will definitely be interested in your opinion about how it smokes.
Hey Rob!! I was wondering where you've been lately :). Good to hear from you.

Anyway - for sure. I'll let you know my take. Without actually having it, I can't help but be excited of all the different ways I can smoke this pipe. Filtering with the same tobacco's - with a different blend... without tobacco whatsoever. It's pretty exciting.

I use the Nørding Keystones faithfully: 3-4 stones on the bottom of each pipe.
Of course I could use the Keystones too. And that's exciting too.

I love piping lol! I thought I loved cigars... and I guess my fickle self still does, but... :)

Last edited:

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My first pipe tobacco order since 2009ish. I've been a one or two bowl a month smoker for years, but since my Daughter was born in November, I've been going back to my pipe. The two C&D tins are Bayou Morning Flake, my goto. The pipe is one of the Missouri hardwood pipes. I've only had one bowl in it so far, so I don't have an opinion yet. Happy Friday!

Attachments