What's new

Your Man Cave - pics?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am in the process of re-zoning one of the upstairs bedrooms in our condo into "Man Town."

Hotspots and sites of interest in Man Town will include a big flatscreen tv, a poker table with custom chips, multiple leather couches, etc.

A number of my friends have their own mancaves and I have to say...I love 'em all. For the glory of all man caves, post a pic of your own if you have one!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ok but mine is bare functionality and is open to children during the day and then turn man cave at night. I have lava lamps...lol

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
:headroll: Bloody hilarious, Ron!!! But, hey, at least ye got a loo in the place.

Last edited:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ok, lets get serious. Being down in FLA, I have no need for an indoor mancave.

My smoking areas will be my garage and my Lanai.

I have a new house, so its time to get working on them.
Because of my flood, my kitchen cabinets got replaced. I moved the "damaged" cabinets into the garage. So between the nice cabinets in the garage, my slickdeal craftsman stools, a couple of large fans, and a soon to be sofa, my garage should be pretty nice.

i am hoping to have a pool, screen room, and outdoor kitchen built this spring.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That is ambitious, Ron. I like it. When ye're done with the upgrades be sure to post 'em photos.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
All of these were taken before the blackout blinds, carpet, curtains, and leather couches went in. Gotta love 2 rows of stadium seating. Screen size is 97"W diagonal overall screen image is 10'.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Here's pix of the Cheeze Lounge.

There is a small room off the the left of the TV that has the hutch with all the smokes. Been thinking of converting it into a traditional walk-in, it's 6' x 9' and it's perfect for cigars.