What's new

Your Most Wanted Beer?

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a long list of Hefeweizens alone but more general beers I see popular on this forum that I haven't tried I added to my to buy list. I have already tried a Pliney the Elder, Sucks ale, and some others along those lines. Tomorrow is my local bottle shops 5 year anniversary so I plan on picking a few of these up.

The list currently has:
Left Hand Milk Stout
Bell's Hopslam Ale
Terrapin Wake n' Bake coffee Oatmeal stout
Founder's Breakfast Stout
Founder's Imperial Stout
Founder's KBS
Fort Collin's Double Chocolate Stout
Dogfish Head 120 minute / 90 minute IPA
SweetWater Happy Ending
Deschuttes Abyss

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm not even going to try. I decided that I will just have to go to Belgium sometime and buy a case or two for myself and ship it home. I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices that will be commanded for those samplers. There will be vultures with connections listing them on ebay the day they're released for at the minimum 200% the retail value. I'd rather save my cash for a trip there and directly put money in the pocket of the monastery rather than the pocket of some dickhole middleman.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The grog I most want to try and cannot find to save my momma's life is Blue Moon Peanut Butter Ale. I tried it once at a beerfest and loved it. I Google it once a month or so...it just ain't to be found :(