What's new

Your Next Box Purchase

Draco

Draco
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
artie97 said:
I'm pretty much done for awhile but looking forward to the BGMs and RABs as my next order.

My next box is whatever you'll be sellin' Artie!! :smt060 :smt003
BTW, I'm really enjoying those SP Belis you sent.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks I forgot that I have a box of them on order. So thats another one I'm presently waiting on as well as 2 boxes of Monti DC EL's.

Now I'm debating whether to order a box of Sublimes. Are they worth the price? Hmm what do you all think who've tried them? Are they worth what they are going for now or should I wait a bit hoping they might come down?

ehdg

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
probably a couple cabs of party shorts when they go on sale. And whatevers a good deal on next months specials. Oh, and whatever artie has left over as well. :grin:

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
On the way:
RA898 x2
Party Piramides

Looking for:

VR Rob. 5th Ave Special Editions
RyJ EX#2 EL
Cohibamides EL
Tang Monarchs (have a vendor thats supposed to get me a box or 2)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Heh, I'm on lock-down for quite some time. My only hope is that the neighborhood poker games are very juicy when they come around. I've got a small fund started but it needs serious help, and with the holidays that just passed, the damn windstorm that threw something into my back windshield (hmmm...there goes the price of two nice boxes of cigars) and the house painting project currently ongoing, I'm gonna be smoking swishers (well...it would take a while for me to get there!) and eating mac and cheese for a while! ;)

That said, still looking at Mag 46, RASS, VR Fam and RyJ No. 4 when it comes time.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Like Artie BGMs. Next in line would also be RABs and if they come back RACs. For long term aging, I'd love to pick up a cab each of Mag 46s and RASS but I'm on hold for the time being as my CC was on fire from December's orders and the holiday season.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
... oh yes, and if a vendor puts these on a good enough special, I'd like a box of first release Sublimes to lay down for a while (but I think a great sale on these any time before the middle of this year is a pipe dream).

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
White Owl's......I need to start bombing Jerry, Mark, and Rich again.....I'm getting bored...hehehe:smt098

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I went a little nuts at the end of the year as well, so I've been looking for cheap and "functional."

By functional, I mean something I can throw in my pocket with lots of other stuff and go. And by lots of other stuff, I mean small fishing tackle boxes, etc. I've been experimenting with the various cheaper, roughly corona sizes that come in tubes. The tubes work well when I'm just heading to a cigar friendly joint to hear a band as well.

The Partagas de Luxe I just got are yummy and I've got some Punch Petit Coranations on the way. And yes, I know they are not a corona.

I'm thinking H. Upmann - Coronas Major A/T will be next and these three plus the stock of tubes will work for a few yrs.

And yes, I also know it would be just as easy to re-use the tubes or use one of my caddies, but where the hell is the fun in that?!

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I try to buy a box of CoRos every 2-3 months to put away for many years. and some seleccion robustos/pyramids

my next purchase will be:
bolivar lonsdales
romeo y julieta churchills