What's new

Your Nuts!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What is the worst shot to the nuts you can remember?

Mine, tie between having a ground ball bounce up while playing 2nd base during high school and the other was while riding a bicycle and not looking at where I was going and hit a parked car. I slide off of the seat and rammed my nuts into the gooseneck of my handlebars!!! :hanghead:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I remember back to when I was like nine years old. A friend of my sister, Sara, walked up to me and just kicked me in the balls, for no reason other than to kick me in the balls. She was psycho, and all of the boys in the neighborhood lived in fear after this incedent.

Man, it hurts to this day.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hmm Freshman year of high school... Playing Short, took a bad bounce off of the edge of the grass.... broke my cup into multiple pieces...horrible... still hurts to this day

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
tobby4 said:
Hmm Freshman year of high school... Playing Short, took a bad bounce off of the edge of the grass.... broke my cup into multiple pieces...horrible... still hurts to this day
damn, broke the cup? :wtf:

I've taken a couple of ground balls off the boys. Not a great feeling, funny thing is sometimes it's the slight grazes that cause the most pain.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
tobby4 said:

It still hurts because you are a .......:lady: LOL

JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!!!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
PetersCreek said:
Back in '87 when I had my vasectomy. Doc made the first cut before the local had taken effect.
Okay, if this were a contest I'd have to say "You win" :1st: :barf:

That made me hurt.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
and I thought mine was bad... but getting snipped and still being able to feel it... dang

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well one of my good buddies... fell out of a tree when he was like 9 and straddled the fence beneath him... yea it split one of his nuts into 2.. surgery to stop the bleeding, but they left all 3 nuts in there... I would not believe it if I would not have seen him do it...

but you still might when with the vasectomy.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
HA... yea never asked though.. Really dont care to know that.. but i am sure he gets some funny looks when a girl descends

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In my high school computer repair class we would circle up in the comp lab and play hacky sack. We were playing peg and someone else hit it far out of the circle into the networking lab. Well one of the idiots out of the networking lab grabbed the sack and threw it as hard as he could and hit my right in the left one. I went down and blacked out for about a quarter hour.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I knew a guy who had three of them.
I never saw it for myself, but he had said it several times. But I figured I would take his word on that one.:squinteye

A girl I knew did confirm it for us later however.

We called him....E.T. The Extra Testical.:rofl:

And yes it is gonna be hard to top your tale there Peters creek. That gave me the shakes thinking about it.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Back in my younger days, I used to skydive. During an exit from a DC-3 at 14,000' I got kicked really hard in the nuts! Talk about a problem. You know how it feels just regular, imagine the pain and knowing you have to "suck it up and pay attention" while falling 120mph and trying not to roll up into the fetal position. I thought I was going to die before I could get it together! I had 75 seconds to cry about it, then the pain started all over again because I had to open the parachute! Opening shock took on a whole new meaning. Then the parachute ride down was the most excrutiating thing I'd ever done in my life.

I'm crying right now thinking about it again!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
AZsteelman said:
Back in my younger days, I used to skydive. During an exit from a DC-3 at 14,000' I got kicked really hard in the nuts! Talk about a problem. You know how it feels just regular, imagine the pain and knowing you have to "suck it up and pay attention" while falling 120mph and trying not to roll up into the fetal position. I thought I was going to die before I could get it together! I had 75 seconds to cry about it, then the pain started all over again because I had to open the parachute! Opening shock took on a whole new meaning. Then the parachute ride down was the most excrutiating thing I'd ever done in my life.

I'm crying right now thinking about it again!
:rofl:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Mine would have to have been playing goal in the shallow end of the pool in a water polo game.

Just imagine wearing a speedo in three and a half feet of water and having someone throw the equivalent of a volleyball, but harder rubber and heavier, as hard as they can from about six feet away and you have jumped up out of the water to block the shot.

Yeah, it hurt...oh did I mention there were about three hundred people all watching too. :blush:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
PetersCreek said:
Back in '87 when I had my vasectomy. Doc made the first cut before the local had taken effect.
Yowsers!

This not what I want to hear right now. I am supposed to call the Urologist today. :squinteye