What's new

Your one forever stick...

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
you posted which ones you use :)
actually, that changed in July. I found some new ones I like better which stinks because I have at least a hundred of the plastic green ones somewhere that I no longer use.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
In some magical world where an evil wizard provided me with all the cigars I want for free, but I can only chose one = Cohiba Esplendido

In an alternate, bizarro-world scenario where I took a sacred vow to give up all but one cigar, so I still have to buy my own = H Upmann Connie 1

...ask me tomorrow and my answer will be completely different.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
thinking tat face might be my answer too...

but then i think a milder stick might be appropriate if it was all i could smoke for the rest of my life. La Comena Unicos final answer (for today)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Tat black cg right now although Ive recently smoked a couple cabaiguan guapos from 2012 recently that were outstanding

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
For it to be actually something I'd smoke any day and anytime...
... my daily morning cigar
I think you guys are on the right track - it has to be something you can smoke any day or time of day, that works every time without fail...

I'm gonna say NC Punch London Club. There are better cigars, but I can smoke those $2 sticks any day, any time, and it's the only cigar I can ever recall smoking one right after the other.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Interesting to read what has been said so far lol, But yeah the point was to see what it can be with out changing your mind EVER

BTW I know a lot of us are taking notes bahahaha