What's new

Your order...

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
About time for me to order Blackdog. I'm almost through with this other stuff.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to get with the program on that Black Dog. I take it it's some good stuff. I've been meaning to get a burr grinder before I start trying the BD. The grinder I have now sucks and I think that makes a big difference no?:music:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I can't afford a good burr grinder, so I just get him to grind it for me. No, it shouldn't be pre-ground according to every coffee nut, but it works for me dammit!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
this is way to strange. while stirring my pot of chilli, i see the mail carrier pull in the driveway. got my box of smokes, my heartfealt beads, and my new edition of cigar aficionado. sit back down at the computer, and i spot this thread.... its almost spooky!!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
yea.... not with the boy around. which really sucks. opened up my package and took a big sniff... i want a smoke so bad now!!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
yea.... not with the boy around. which really sucks. opened up my package and took a big sniff... i want a smoke so bad now!!
How do you guys do it? I always, no matter what, have to smoke one the day I get it. I can put the rest away, but I have got to smoke one. Before you say it, I know it's a waste. The difference in taste after just 2 weeks is nuts, I just can't help it. Nobody else here does this also?:closedmou