What's new

Your Regular Smoke?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Does anyone here have a regular blend or blends you favor? I find I smoke a lot of GLP Haddo's Delight and PS Bullseye Flake.

I staretd off on aromatics, smoked English for several years, and for the last 10 - 15 years I've smoked primarily VA's and VA- PER's.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Please forgive this rookie question but you guys rattle off some pretty specific names...if I go in to a tabacconist and drop those names will they generally have it? Or will/should they know what it is and have something comprable?

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Please forgive this rookie question but you guys rattle off some pretty specific names...if I go in to a tabacconist and drop those names will they generally have it? Or will/should they know what it is and have something comprable?
They should, if they are a real tobacconist and know the market. Many are standard tins or cans. I buy the Balkan in bulk form and place it in jars for a bit of aging. It is also very good when fresh.

Lots of good reviews here.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Try this website - www.smokingpipes.com

They have a large selection and list the top 10 and top 100 sellers. Plus the "blurbs" help familiarize you with the various blend houses.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Always went into my local b&m and mixed my own blend. After several attempts I am a happy man.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Probably Grants Royal Reserve when I have it, otherwise for my daily smoke I prefer GL Pease Chelsea Morning, at night I prefer either Captain Earle's Nightwatch or Esoterica's And So To Bed.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Pasha's Dream - It's a blend of Turkish, Latakia, Red Virginia, Kentucky Burley and Bright Strips. A complete long cut blend with the unique combination of caramel and vanilla flavors, and it's Mildly aromatic.

It's only available at Cornell & Diehl

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You guys never cease to amaze me! *off subject for one minute* Of course we can do a google search but you get random opinions from random people, but on here you get honest reviews and advice from people you can trust. Thats a brotherhood, Thank you! now back to the subject Sucol, thats where im at now aromatics because I love the smell, but I would love to try some other blends that give off a pleasant aroma without it having to be an aromatic tobacco. When I went to the local B&M it's like a candy store, they have box blend after box blend, than they have the stuff you buy, by the ounce???
This is going to be fun :thumbsup:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
The only tobacco I seem to smoke I'm my pipe anymore is Balkan Sobranie. I loaded up on a few pounds a could out years ago and don't smoke a pipe to much so should be good for a few more years.

Posted via Mobile Device