What's new

Your Top Cigars of 2019

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well I normally compile a list of my top smokes each year with the exception of 2018 (for whatever reason). Anyway I'm back. Hope to see yours as well.

2019 was a year that saw me smoking a short list of brands the majority of the time and my list reflects that. As always, my list is just what I smoke and I rate every smoke after it's finished. Also my list has been shortened from 25 to 15. I believe 2019 was the most lackluster year as far as cigar experiences for myself, mainly with new releases, but not limited to, and especially for a couple of highly anticipated releases that not only did not deliver but some being downright disappointing, some pretty upsetting purchases made during 2019. Nevertheless, there were some that bucked that trend and rose to the occasion. One absolutely shined on all levels thrusting it into my coveted lifetime memorable list (though because of the name and the way the others of the brand are named I can't really remember which one it is until I look back in my notes) and indeed it took the top spot of 2019. Without further ado

#1 Byron Serie Siglo XX Londinenses

#2 DTT Sin Compromiso Seleccion No. 2

#3 Tatuaje Avion Reserva 2013

#4 Davidoff Macau Exclusive

#5 Campesino Series Renacimiento

#6 Davidoff Seleccion 702 2018 Redux

#7 Padron 80th Anniversary Natural

#8 Jaime Garcia Limited Edition 2017

#9 Viaje Exclusivo Nicaragua Leaded Corona Gorda

#10 Powstanie Wojtek

#11 Davidoff Diademas Finas 50th Anniversary Limited Edition

#12 Tatuaje JV13

#13 Tatuaje Tobacco Plaza DD (Petemas 17)

#14 DTT Muestra de Saka Exclusivo

#15 Tatuaje TAA 51th

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk