What's new

Your very favorite Fuente non-limited?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've recently had the chance to obtain some Padron 64 and 26, as well as some Don Carlos #2s. I'm wondering what your favorite Fuente is that is at least somewhat easily obtainable online (i.e. pricey but not limited or terribly rare). I'm wanting to try some stuff -- probably get a stick or 2 -- at/near the top of the NC line -- stuff I can get again later -- and would love your suggestions.

Paulo

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The Mag R 44 is probably my favorite, thanks to javajunkie influence.

Lots of classics though: 8-5-8, Hemingway Signature, and the Don Carlos line as a whole.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Out of what I've tried the Anejo 46 is my favorite. HTF now but pretty easy to come by in December. I try to stock up on those and the 77's when I can.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
8-5-8 and Hemingway Best Seller Maddie for everyday. Anejos for special occasions. A few years ago I treated myself to a couple God of Fires for Father's Day. IMO, extremely overpriced for what they are. I find the Anejos a more enjoyable cigar at half the price.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
magR44 (although usually not sold online, contract thing i think?) are habit forming. glad you dug them, alex. o)
hemmi sig was and still is an old flame.
don carlos #2, always on every time.

anejo, while limited, are around enough that getting some shouldn't be difficult. as geoff said, BOLO around november or december. unless you want shaerks, which are usually a fight.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been smoking Hemingways (all sizes), then my local cigar shop started carrying the AF Casa Cuba. Great cigar, we'll made, reasonably priced.