What's new

YouTube: No more tobacco, alcohol, firearms and etc. videos

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So someone explain this to me like I was 3yr old, because I don't understand. So Bryan is ok to use a Patreon if he wishes, and his content won't be take down, but does YT get a % of that $ as well?

So he can still make content, just not be paid for it without using a patreon? So like the pre Facebook purchased Youtube right?

Or if he still makes his content like he has been for 10yrs it will be taken down UNLESS he's paid? I really don't get it

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Patreon, sponsorships, embedded advertising (I believe), developing his own website are all still available. YouTube can not control the audience so they have decided to follow guidelines similar to broadcast TV. They are a victim of their own success.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Who cares...

YouTube is a private entity and they have their own rules and make their own decisions

Stop worrying about other peoples money and worry about your own

half the people reposting this trash keep saying he got banned from youtube when he really didnt

he just lost his ad revenue and thats it

his platform remains instant and he can continue to upload content if he wishes to

either way that guy is irrelevant

Im good with this decision

QQ

PS: hi bros

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Chuck! missed ya man.

I get it now, thanks everyone. Bitchute? Off to Google I go........hopefully with that name it won't give a virus, but i'm on a work puter, so there's that.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
YouTube is for watching spear fishing videos and that’s it

And vice news

Why are you guys so into watching fat guys smoke a cigar?

No homo but that’s super suspect

Thanks for the warm welcome tho, missed you guys

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's not just cigars as mentioned - lots of great content is going to go away because those folks aren't going to do it for free. Lame for Youtube - but as usual another platform will spring up

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
It's not just cigars as mentioned - lots of great content is going to go away because those folks aren't going to do it for free. Lame for Youtube - but as usual another platform will spring up
It won’t replace YouTube tho

Go watch some spear fishing videos and you’ll forget about this CO channel in a few minutes :)

@Cigary43 you want a hug? I got you bro.

Free hugs to everyone except @bostoneo who banned me from his other forum that he started when he got mad mad(x2) at this one

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Go watch some spear fishing videos and you’ll forget about this CO channel in a few minutes :)

Free hugs to everyone except @bostoneo who banned me from his other forum that he started when he got mad mad(x2) at this one
I got your back man.......miss your sarcasm on here....can't do it alone.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I actually have no dog in this fight - I don't watch any cigar YT videos - the gun guys going away make me sad though :(