What's new

YouTube: No more tobacco, alcohol, firearms and etc. videos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spear fishing in sustainable

commercial fishing isnt

Gun violence is not sustainable its destructive

i hope they ban them soon
As long as they ban all of them and not just the black ones. Gun banning racism can’t be tolerated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone really believe YouTube intended for anyone but themselves to make a living using their services?
It surely wont stop here once all the add revenue is picked off by YouTube to be kept to themselves and not shared with people who use YouTube.
Just wait till the gamers get hit.

Sent from my phablet using Tapatalk app in the shower.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember when people posted on YouTube just to do it? I have personally uploaded how to videos for random things that could help people out. I enjoy Brians videos and I think its lame that they are just picking on tabacco, guns, alcohol ect but the fact that anyone gets payed for YouTube videos I have always thought was stupid.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
As long as they ban all of them and not just the black ones. Gun banning racism can’t be tolerated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll be honest

You’re pushing it bro

Ban guns with a few exceptions

Coyote brown Sigs can stay. Brown pride of sorts you know ... something you don’t see often since it’s usually a black and white affair

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I haven't noticed any decrease in the number of video's Brian is posting so he is either finding other ways to fund the feed or he's doing it for free.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
He started a patreon account and some suckers actually joined for a few bucks Monthly on a recurring payment program so he’s making income again

They get exclusive content which is probably garbage