What's new

YUMAHERF 2018

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
COME ONE COME ALL! It's time for the YumaHerf again next month. I wanted to get a jumpstart on the posting since soon, or already, we will be busy with all sorts of Holiday events and get busy. Anyway, its a good time for some of the SoCali (thats for you @sean ) and the Phoenix (Tucson too) area to meet up halfway in Yuma.
Date: 27 January 2018
And @cgraunke has been kicking around the idea of coming down to get out of the MN cold in Jan, which i know can be bitter! and since i called him out, now he has to come.
SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, we got through the holiday season and now some of us are back in the real world. So, just curious, do we have a roll call of folks that can make it?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So far, I think it is me... and maybe Brando (Life in Smoke)

The "No" list is

Jwintosh
MoldMan (Herve)
Sdbassman

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, all we are getting close...so far on the roll call I have Sean and Brandon can make it. Has anyone talked to Ian?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, all, sorry this is short notice, but I think we need to move the date for the YumaHerf. That Flu crap has hit our house and I don't know if it will be gone by Saturday. I am doing an informal survey here, but what about 24 Feb? Does that work?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk