What's new

Zigari b&m THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Share the wealth post.

Zigari cigar lounge has a few boxes of "The Face" left in stock. I just picked up a box and the owner Kim said he would be willing to ship the rest. I think he has 6 boxes left of the 10 count boxes. This place has some great house blend cigars that are rolled by a company that makes one of everyone's favorites on hear. I was telling how great the people on here are and he said he would toss in one of his Cigari brand cigars with an order if you guys would be willing to write a review for him. I have smoked a few of them and they are great cigars.

Good luck.....there is only one phone there so better call quick.

Zigari cigar lounge
990 Ontario Mills Dr. Ste. E
Ontario, CA 91764
(909)980-9943

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I just got really excited to help the hunt and this was the first place I thought to post.

Last edited:

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am tempted. I really think these are going to be special in a few years!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I do not know ndn384 (At least I don't think so), but I have to agree Zigari's is now the best lounge in the Inland Empire. Although I don't know who makes his house cigar, I will tell you it is a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I do not know ndn384 (At least I don't think so), but I have to agree Zigari's is now the best lounge in the Inland Empire. Although I don't know who makes his house cigar, I will tell you it is a good cigar.
Haven't met yet but would be fun to go over there and have a smoke.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Not really...lol. David already knows how we differentiate him and other people named David.
I might be a little bit retarded but my name is Nick not Dave....lol

I don't know the guys name but there was a guy in there with down's syndrome a couple months ago when I stopped in. Is that who you are talking about?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I might be a little bit retarded but my name is Nick not Dave....lol

I don't know the guys name but there was a guy in there with down's syndrome a couple months ago when I stopped in. Is that who you are talking about?
Most likely that is David, he looks like that but he is not retarded, handicapped, etc. Well maybe slightly (Mom was and addict and dropped him on his head as an infant...not trying to be funny). Although he is a loose cannon, he is intelligent and can write like a mofo. Just don't talk about politics with him...unless you like politics :crosseyed. Good kid with a big heart. Just dealt a shitty hand from day one. His life would make most people puke.

David and Cigar Cowboy in the same room would be classic. I would pay to sit there and listen.

Last edited:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
update,,, they called me last night, "call me. we have your box..." called and was told that the boxes are in high demand (no shit), and i would have to buy a box of tats in order to qualify to buy the face. gotta love it!! i told him, "wait for it, wait..." dial tone.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That is a chicken s**t move.

Note to self, don't go back. David's Tobacco is only 5 minutes away. Buy some smokes, drive back to Kumar's place, and have a hell of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.