What's new

Zino Platinum Crown

Have you smoked a cigar from the Zino Platinum Crown series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I never hear you guys talk about this cigar, my favorite is the torpedo and sure they do cost a lot but this is imho an absolut amazing smoke. It has never let me down and i would rate it as high as 94-95.
Do share some thought on them if you have tryed them and if not why?

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I fail to see it, I've tried and tried but just can't get into Zino. Dunno' why, just not my stig I suppose...

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ben, I have always enjoyed them myself, most excellant smoke in my opinion! :cbig:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
They're fine cigars I'm just not a fan of them. Though the B&M has a septer platinum perfecto that looks damn fine, however at $32 I'd rather buy a LFD Salamone at $20.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I keep trying different Davidoff stuff hoping to find something that doesn't have the Kelner taint to it. Still no luck. I will say generally Kelner produces incredibly well made sticks just the one wierd taste in all of them that turns me off.

Posted via Mobile Device

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I don't enjoy most davidoff or Zino cigars. Just not my taste. There are so many other cigars out there that are much better for half the price.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I keep trying different Davidoff stuff hoping to find something that doesn't have the Kelner taint to it. Still no luck. I will say generally Kelner produces incredibly well made sticks just the one wierd taste in all of them that turns me off.

Posted via Mobile Device
Aaron, have you tried the Puro de Oro yet? :dunno:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

Posted via Mobile Device
Would that be a kinda shroomy taste?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Smoked one of these a while back and wasn't overly impressed. The price point doesn't help either.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had one of these crown series and I will say thank God it was a gift because I will not be searching for more of these. Started off nicely but there was a stick in it and I mean stick cuz it took up most of the cigar and man did it cause a bitterness. To much money to use imperfect tobacco IMHO.