What's new

Zippo BLu Lighters

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hey Josh. The zippo blu looks nice but it's not worth the money when you could use wooden matches for a lot less money. Right now i'm using a Colibri that I bought as a package deal with a travel case. :computer:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I saw the new Zippo Blu at my b&m, and they definitely made me drool, but I already have a nice Xikar and couldn't justify the price tag.

I really wanted one, but then I bought a $5 Ronson...and now my desire for the Zippo Blu is gone; the Ronson is a fine little cheapie lighter that is somewhat reminicent of the Zippo (enough for me, anyways).

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Are the inserts worth it in everyone's opinion?..have thought about one...and where y'all getting the ronson's at for 5 bucks???...the super wally world here has them for just over 3 bucks...love those things lol...len

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The lighter was $3.99 at CVS Pharmacy, but with tax it comes out to $4.52 total. I was just rounding up to $5 bucks.

BTW...I'd personally pay $20 bucks for this lighter USED from a spaced-out crackhead before I'd step foot into WAL-MART to save a buck on a new one.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
The lighter was $3.99 at CVS Pharmacy, but with tax it comes out to $4.52 total. I was just rounding up to $5 bucks.

BTW...I'd personally pay $20 bucks for this lighter USED from a spaced-out crackhead before I'd step foot into WAL-MART to save a buck on a new one.
:rofl:

Same price here at the CVS :thumbsup:, except we have 5% tax here in MD.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

I want one yet the price is too much for me.

I love Sheep's sentiments regarding Wally World.