What's new

zippo pipe lighters

KLF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently bought a Vertigo Governor pipe lighter for 26$ online. Maybe you want to check them

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Check out youtube. I have 2 jetline pipe lighters. One was $12.00 and "cheapest" at my local B&M and I also have one that was $36.00 and also had a built in 3 way pipe tool as well.

I have my eyes on a Zippo pipe lighter. And from a friend who has one he loves it. They're roughly $17.00 on Amazon. So they don't seem like a bank breaker on your wallet.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I use a thunderbird butane pipe insert in one of my Zippos, and like it real well. They're about $12 or so on fleabay. I don't have any experience with the ones that use the lighter fluid, though ( like the genuine Zippos)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I love my zippo with the pipe insert. I use it almost every day, I like that it works in my truck with the windows down. I ise ronson fluid in mine cause that was all that was available at the time an I don't notice any taste from the fluid.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got my Zippo pipe lighter the other day, finally christened it....well now, yesterday. It's nice...and different. Will definitely take some time to get the hang of it, but I've always liked Zippo's. And this one for sure won't be my last. I have a small, budding collection.