What's new

Zombies

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
As its been said time and time again "smoke what you like" I like most of the Viaje stuff but the Zombie is not one of them. I feel a huge relief that I won't have to drive 2 hours to get one. First release was all power no flavor and they didn't age well IMO.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, I'm nowhere near those shops, so unless they get thrown up on their sites, or a BOTL puts them up for sale, I won't be able to get any. :(

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I missed the last release so I called a month or so ago to get on a list and it was super easy. Got a box on its way. I thought it was gonna be like the monsters where it's like hitting the lotto getting a box
I ordered a bundle of the new exlusivo robusto from Mark at Tower last week. When I called he said he just got the zombies in and wondered if I still wanted a box. Umm, YES PLEASE! Always have good luck with Mark and Tower Cigars.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I ordered a bundle of the new exlusivo robusto from Mark at Tower last week. When I called he said he just got the zombies in and wondered if I still wanted a box. Umm, YES PLEASE! Always have good luck with Mark and Tower Cigars.
With some with others he screws them. but no one is perfect!