What's new

ZZ Top ~ 'nuff said...

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
they are good when u havn't had any ..............Luv ZZ top, I killed many brain cells with them boys .....:crosseyed

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I have a coworker who is a huge Carolyn Wonderland fan and when the band comes into town, she sees Billy Gibbons there frequently.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Blue Jean Blues
La Grange
Goin' Down to Mexico
Jesus Just Left Chicago
Beer Drinkers & Hellraisers
Tush

They are better when you aren't toasted. The last time I saw them I passed out in the parking lot at Reunion and woke up in Denton the next day. Killed many, many brain cells that night.

adodson

linux geek
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Waitin' for the Bus / Jesus Just Left Chicago (back to back without space between the beats)

I love that groove in Waitin' for the Bus.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was in high school I dated a girl that looked like the blond in the car from the Eliminator videos.

Unfortunately she dumped me after 6 glorious weeks, for a guy that went to Shasta College. Damn college guys......

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They put on a great show, saw them on their Antenna Tour many moons ago, wasn't toasted before the show, but wow! talk about the effects second hand smoke!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I remember listening to an interview on the radio many many years ago with Billy Gibbons. The DJ asked Billy how he would describe their music to a deaf person. He responded by saying "It's like four flat tires on a washboard road".

I saw that Dusty Hill had a growth on his inner ear and they cancelled the European tour. And why is Frank Beard the only one without a, well you know.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Saw them live in Grand Rapids Michigan. Couldnt hear for two days and it was an absolute BLAST.