What's new

“Cash for Cigar Clunkers” Program

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
"Daniel Marshall is offering to pay customers even for their partially smoked cigars. .....
To participate in the program, customers can request a prepaid mailing label from Daniel Marshall and send in their banded, partially smoked “clunker” cigars. In exchange, Daniel Marshall will provide a $2 credit per cigar clunker to be used towards the purchase of Daniel Marshall cigars at designated retailers nationwide."

https://danielmarshall.com/cash-for-cigar-clunker-discount-program/

Thank God they're not a toilet paper company.
"Charmin is offering to pay customers even for their partially wiped.....

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The number of players in a pass is limited. Too many players is like too many people in a raft.

You have to read the and familiarize yourself with the Sacred Scrolls.

The DRP is a team of many, and a counsel of three (+1)

To join the pass you must be nominated by one member of the board.
And you need at least one of the remaining board members to second the motion.

Love Noobies inviting noobies in the DRP pass.
You guys got some reading to do.

I hope you aren't referring to my comment.

1. Never said anything other than "can't wait"...said that because I read every single page of that thread and its what made me decide to plant my ass here at BOTL. That thread is gold.

2. Ive had 3 current people in the pass (including you during the dog rocket Vherf) try to convince me to subject myself to your alls asshattery and have declined each time.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

1. Never said anything other than "can't wait"...said that because I read every single page of that thread and its what made me decide to plant my ass here at BOTL. That thread is gold.

2. Ive had 3 current people in the pass (including you during the dog rocket Vherf) try to convince me to subject myself to your alls asshattery and have declined each time.
As one of the founding fathers of the pass, i will sponsor you.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

You weren’t part of the pass this year??

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

:ROFLMAO: Lol laughing at #2

As far as the other thing Wes, uh, yes and no. I actually did make a mistake I thought someone was asking Eran if he was going to be in the next pass. I'm like "really" ? He schedules the frigging thing.
But then I posted, THEN reread and let it stand because iI actually kinda felt it needed to be said after seeing some talk thrown around lately on the topic in other threads on the subject lately.

Part of the um, ok yeah, "asshatery" is the political structure behind it. It started as a joke and Yan, Eran, Jamie and myself kept it going because it worked. 4 Passes across the USA including Alaska and Canada.
Probably hit 80 mailboxes, maybe 100 when you include the 20 stops at the Ohio triangle fiasco.

Yeah. anybody can't play who don't know what the Ohio Triangle is
Cause that means you didn't read the Sacred Dog Rocket scrolls.
Personally. I know you get it. I second Eran's motion. LOLZ!
And I'm sponsoring Apeshitz :mooning:

Last edited:

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
:ROFLMAO: Lol laughing at #2

As far as the other thing Wes, uh, yes and no. I actually did make a mistake I thought someone was asking Eran if he was going to be in the next pass. I'm like "really" ? He schedules the frigging thing.
But then I posted, THEN reread and let it stand because iI actually kinda felt it needed to said after seeing some talk thrown around lately on the topic in other threads on the subject lately.

Part of the um, ok yeah, "asshatery" is the political structure behind it. It started as a joke and Yan, Eran, Jamie and myself kept it going because it worked. 4 Passes across the USA including Alaska and Canada.
Probably hit 80 mailboxes, maybe 100 when you include the 20 stops at the Ohio triangle fiasco.

Yeah. anybody can't play who don't know what the Ohio Triangle is
Cause that means you didn't read the Sacred Dog Rocket scrolls.
Personally. I know you get it. I second Eran's motion. LOLZ!
And I'm sponsoring Apeshitz :mooning:
Where can I find the sacred scrolls, seem like a good read lol

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Seems like he would lose a lot of money if everyone sent him cigars
It's "$2 store credit". So you're buying an $8 cigar for $6, ( that cost him $5 ). And if you're paying shipping , you won't ship an empty box with 1 cigar in it.
It's a glorified coupon, I'm sure there's a one or 2 cigar limit per household. Otherwise I'd just empty my ashtrays into an envelope and ship him my garbage until I owned his warehouse.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
after the hell he unleashed upon us this past year, I'd figure I can talk at least 3 other people to fly to TN with me to kick him in the nuts if he won't sign up
Four. You know four people who will fly to TN just to kick him the nuts if he won't sign up. I'm your fourth friend.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@Glassman has another way to get rid of unwanted cigars.
He charitably sends them to Canada, where a concerned brother generously distributes them to cigar smokers who've self-identified as masochistic attention seekers.

Jeremy easily gets more than $2 in entertainment value from this.
....and toilets across North America cowered in fear