What's new

18 Days

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2-3 weeks in between cigars isnt uncommon for me. just dont like to brave the cold, as evenings are about the only time i could enjoy anything.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I don't get my damn building cleaned out, I'm gonna have to sit on the porch and use the cherry on the cigar to keep the icicles from forming on my moustache! :wink:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I smoke inside.. too bloody hot and humid outside.. Rebecca don't care with most of the cigars.. for some reason.. RYJ Cazadores didn't go down well for her ha ha..

I'm a heartless bastid.. I don't care if people who visits me don't like the smell of cigars.. if they have a problem.. don't visit.. they can invite me over instead, I don't smoke at others house without premisison and. that way I can clean out their fridge and seem polite about it : :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Seriously.. I don't smoke in the bedroom (of course).. but the rest is fair game.. houses here are built to let as much breeze through the house so the smoke doesn't stay long enough to go stale and reek up the place...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The high was 30 degrees today and its about fifteen right now I find a nice smoke in the car works for me and I'm fortunate to have a hot tub on the deck of my house witch works fantastic :D I can't remember the last time I went 1 day with out a good cigar I'd go nutty if I went 18 days. :shock:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hahahahaha... little does he know but I have a feeling that this is going to happen again

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have had a chest cold for two weeks now.

Just starting to feel better, so I know how you feel.

But this weekend is definately goingto be a good cigar weekend.

Bumped thread was at a perfect time.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm glad he bumped it lol...cuz I prolly wouldnt have read it...I smoke in the house...sometimes on the porch...and I smoke at work...me and pigwithoutawig smoke together as we are in the same dept..Jen smokes cigars with me on occasion and ther has only been a cpl she didnt like the smell of..LFD Fac Press Original's are one she doesnt care for the smell...but since I only smoke anywhere between 3 and 5 a week...we dont get the stale smoke smell....len