What's new

18 Ways To Be A Good Liberal

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
As Mike said, the first one was funny because it was meant as comedy while poking fun at one party. Yours Aaron was (except for a few) openly hostile and in many places over the line.

As was pointed out, this is in the comedy section. If this keeps up we'll probably see this post in the debate section.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time ago, I was a member of a clan. There were 12 members, and we fucking RULED Battle.net for almost a year.

Then WOW came out, and StarCraft fell by the wayside. *sniff* I miss StarCraft.......

oops, Klan.....not clan

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
A long time ago, I was a member of a clan. There were 12 members, and we fucking RULED Battle.net for almost a year.

Then WOW came out, and StarCraft fell by the wayside. *sniff* I miss StarCraft.......

oops, Klan.....not clan
Dude I wasted countless hours terrorizing people on battle.net. Starcraft rocks.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
As Mike said, the first one was funny because it was meant as comedy while poking fun at one party. Yours Aaron was (except for a few) openly hostile and in many places over the line.

As was pointed out, this is in the comedy section. If this keeps up we'll probably see this post in the debate section.
First of all - I didn't make it up, but I did read it before I posted it. Maybe a few were a bit harsh, but I certainly didn't mean to be openly hostile. Candidly, I can certainly find points in both post that could be offensive depending on your political affiliation, but I'm not interested in arguing whether or not my post was generally offensive as it doesn't matter - I was wrong for posting it without taking full stock of who it would or wouldn't upset. I apologize and the post has been edited.

Also, It may be unclear that I, as a conservative, was posting a similar list to sheep's to show that conservatives have a sense of humor. I need to work on my written communications skills.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
For the record, while I thought it was lacking the same quality of humor (meaning, it was less sophisticated) I wasn't offended by it in the least.

:waving:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Besides, he don't wanna start nuthin' tween Texas and Georgia again. Last time that happened, he lost a tooth.

:grin:
Oh now come on... the teeth again? You're gonna make fun of a Georgian for missing a tooth? That's like making fun of a Texan for screwing sheep.:grinFU: