What's new

1st Herf for 2022?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I’m in , I’ll be flying in from Southern Cal , stay in Hotel and no Golf , got to have me a Real Deep Dish Pie while in ChiTown @jwintosh u in for room split ? Will be great to see all ya Ol FOG ….

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So glad to see this coming together! Big shout out to @Jfire for carrying the torch.

I'm getting married that weekend, so I can't make it. @pbibby will need to smoke and drink for two :cool:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
As much as I'd like to see the faces of the aged (me included) unfortunately I am booked that weekend. If there's some chance of me making some moves I'll show up on the sly. Other than that, have a great time.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
@Jfire hey Bro what airport is closest to u and the nearest hotels around u ……
the closest major airport to @Jfire would be MDW (Chicago Midway International Airport) on the southwest corner of chicago.
He lives in Yorkville, IL... i believe there is a Holiday Inn Express and a Hampton Inn close to him.

hope that helps!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
the closest major airport to @Jfire would be MDW (Chicago Midway International Airport) on the southwest corner of chicago.
He lives in Yorkville, IL... i believe there is a Holiday Inn Express and a Hampton Inn close to him.

hope that helps!
Yes sir it does.....Thanks

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
*I need to change the date on this. @BradMc my wife booked a weekend away for us as a surprise. I wasn’t told about it till I added the HERF to our family calendar. I may try to do it on that Sunday the 20th. My daughters Bday is that weekend also. When she gets home tonight I’ll update the thread. I hope no one has booked airfare yet.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
*I need to change the date on this. @BradMc my wife booked a weekend away for us as a surprise. I wasn’t told about it till I added the HERF to our family calendar. I may try to do it on that Sunday the 20th. My daughters Bday is that weekend also. When she gets home tonight I’ll update the thread. I hope no one has booked airfare yet.
Which month, the 20th isn't a Sunday in August or September. But the good news is.......

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I am not making this statement to step on the toes of Jfire. But if all else fails I'd be happy to open my place for an event. Just as a back up. However, I love Chi much more than Mi. Gotta make this happen.
Is this still happening?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
If anyone is Interested still I’m looking at Sept 30th now for a reschedule date. Let me know here In this thread.