What's new

1st Pipe

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
A nice corn cob. A pipe is a tool. The real thing is not buying drug store brand tobacco. Get some some tins. See if its for you before dropping more money on a pipe

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
+2 to these guys. o)

if you want to start with briar, and you want new, kaywoodie or dr. grabow. just make SURE the kaywoodie isn't brylon, that stuff sucks really bad. if you can find an estate, that is where it's at on deals. but that is another conversation.

really, my cobs smoke just as well as my briars, and some tobaccos they handle better in fact. buy missouri meerschaum, all the rest are crap. and drop a little on a few tins to try out. good luck!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Tony, I have not forgotten about you. I have been so busy as of late, I have smoked 3 cigars in the past 3 weeks. Unfortunately for you, you are now gonna have to pay for my lateness. I will have a package out by Wednesday the latest.

Russ

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Tony, I have not forgotten about you. I have been so busy as of late, I have smoked 3 cigars in the past 3 weeks. Unfortunately for you, you are now gonna have to pay for my lateness. I will have a package out by Wednesday the latest.

Russ
Aww jeez now I'm scared!! I know sometimes life gets in the way no worries

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Russ

I think I still have one of those Home depot moving boxes left....

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Russ

Something tells me I'm going to have to tip my mail lady and ups guy big this year 😂😂😂😂

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0

Russ

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Russ

Something tells me I'm going to have to tip my mail lady and ups guy big this year ��������

So I told my wife I had to get a box out by Wednesday, she said I better pack it tonight cause I have a crazy schedule the next few days. So, here ya go man.....

3 pounds of goodness heading your way....

9405 5036 9930 0046 3101 31