What's new

1st Pipe

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Tony what you do to piss my buddy Russ off ;)
Newb mistake asking a simple what should I buy question. Russ, Forty, Tim(Monsterdg), and Rene(Mr Happy) have all slapped me around a bit. I've only returned fire at Happy but I've got my list and I'm stockpiling like its the Cold War. So I will get them all!!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Another take on starter pipes:

I'm still a noob pipe smoker, and cobs didn't really float my boat (I think it was because the draw was so loose even with a filter). I found Nording pipes to be awesome starters. You can get a pipe that smokes WONDERFULLY for $85. If I could pick just one it would be the Nording Fantasy 5. It's drilled right, dissipates heat and sits well. It's built like a tank, so you can smoke the shit out of it and it won't overheat. Also passes a pipe cleaner well.

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I agree with the above. My Nording is one of the best value pipes I have and smokes like a champ. I say Nording and my second choice would be a entry level Savinelli.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Tony what you do to piss my buddy Russ off ;)
Newb mistake asking a simple what should I buy question. Russ, Forty, Tim(Monsterdg), and Rene(Mr Happy) have all slapped me around a bit. I've only returned fire at Happy but I've got my list and I'm stockpiling like its the Cold War. So I will get them all!!
Slap da shit outta dem monkeys!! Always causing trouble beating the newbs up around here...Specially that fugger Russ...man just aint right in the head! :pokemyeye

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I agree with the above. My Nording is one of the best value pipes I have and smokes like a champ. I say Nording and my second choice would be a entry level Savinelli.
A nice Savinelli was my first pipe I ever bought. I still have it and still smoke it all the time. Love that pipe!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually brought my 1st pipe today!! I got a Missouri Meerschaum Legend Pipe at my local Smoke Shop. I'm really looking forward to my first smoke later tonight! They had a display at the shop, and I talked to the guy there about them. He says they sell a bunch of them, and for $7-8, it's totally worth it for someone who's starting in the pipe game. If your local Smoke Shop sells pipes, it's probably worth looking into