What's new

2 Years Ago Today

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Hard to believe that was 2 years ago. I can still remember most of the details like it was yesterday down to the pics of the cooler sitting in your back seat. glad everything is is going well

Mike

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nothing like a fresh start. I still cry for all those good sticks you lost in the fire though. ;)

Glad things moved in a positive direction.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I remember catching the tail end of your tragedy and ready through everything and thinking...WOW. This is a place I want to become a part of. The people on this board are second to none. I'm glad your back on your feet and I continue to be amazed by the brothers here.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Great heartwarming story, Craig. Glad to see that you've landed back on your feet after the fire, and that the brotherhood came through.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Nothing like a fresh start. I still cry for all those good sticks you lost in the fire though. ;)

To add to the story. When I walked in the house the next day everything was ruined.

I pried open the door of the Vino and got a blast of cedar and tobacco. The fire sealed the door shut and kept the cigars from being damaged. The cigars were the only thing that survived.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

To add to the story. When I walked in the house the next day everything was ruined.

I pried open the door of the Vino and got a blast of cedar and tobacco. The fire sealed the door shut and kept the cigars from being damaged. The cigars were the only thing that survived.

Seriously? Haha, now That is a miracle!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Now we know how the KFC was born...

That is actually pretty amazing and weird. I still remember how shocked everyone was. I am just glad everything was replaceable. You never know sometimes how things can change in an instant.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
The vinotemp was in the room that saw the least damage. It was just luck they were saved.

I am thankful my neighbor, who usually went to bed early, happened to be up and saw flashes from flames outside his window. I am thankful that a few years earlier I decided I needed to carry renters insurance after not having it. And most of all I am thankful for all my neighbors, friends, family, BOTL and Blackberry/GroupMe chat buddies and even complete strangers that went above and beyond.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Im glad Craig admitted his cigars were saved as I thought he was trolling for cigars. :)

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Glad to hear everything turned out ok Craig. A lot of people, myself included back when I rented, don't carry that type of insurance. The cigar photos cracked me up. That's pretty awesome. That must have been a full size fridge. There's a lot of sticks there!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Wow, it doesn't seem that long ago. I am glad to see you have bounced back and have such an amazing story of our brotherhood you can share with others. Thanks for the reminder. Be safe, my brother.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Now that you point that out...I think I recall you telling us that and now I'm happy again. :)